This article is part of a series.
- Part 1 - Attachment III, aka, The Zombie
- Part 2 - R Function to Split CSVs
- Part 3 - Shaping and Combining HMIS Data from ETO
- Part 4 - Splitting Program Data
- Part 5 - This Article
- Part 6 - Identifying Chronically Homeless and Veteran Participants throughout a COC
- Part 7 - JPS DSRIP Report V2.0
- Part 8 - Coordinated Entry By-Name-List using HMIS CSV 5.1, R, and SQL
- Part 9 - Veteran's Report 2.0
- Part 10 - Choropleth and Heatmaps for HMIS Data
- Part 11 - Annualized Count
- Part 12 - Stitching Together HMIS Exports
This R function allows sampling of a dataframe. This is helpful when writing a script which will be used against a large dataframe, however, writing the script is iterative. Sampling allows the overall reduction in time of testing iterations, without losing the validity of realistic results.