This article is part of a series.
- Part 1 - Attachment III, aka, The Zombie
- Part 2 - This Article
- Part 3 - Shaping and Combining HMIS Data from ETO
- Part 4 - Splitting Program Data
- Part 5 - Sampling Large Data
- Part 6 - Identifying Chronically Homeless and Veteran Participants throughout a COC
- Part 7 - JPS DSRIP Report V2.0
- Part 8 - Coordinated Entry By-Name-List using HMIS CSV 5.1, R, and SQL
- Part 9 - Veteran's Report 2.0
- Part 10 - Choropleth and Heatmaps for HMIS Data
- Part 11 - Annualized Count
- Part 12 - Stitching Together HMIS Exports
This is an R function written to split a dataset into particular sized sets, then write them as a CSV. Often, our office is need a quick way to split files for uploading purposes, since our HMIS software doesn’t handle large uploads well.
Will produce X number of files named “My_data_X.csv”