This article is part of a series.
- Part 1 - This Article
- Part 2 - The Hunter S. Thompson Board -- Arduino Mega Mini
- Part 3 - My Eagle PCB Walkthrough
- Part 4 - Mega Mini Motor Shield (M^3)
- Part 5 - My Eagle PCB Walkthrough
- Part 6 - Populating and Programming and APM
- Part 7 - Arduino to RPi -- Galvanically Isolated I2C
- Part 8 - Incomplete Works
- Part 9 - HM-10
- Part 10 - Jot
- Part 11 - Homemade Pulse Sensor
- Part 12 - ATtiny Adventure -- I2C on ATtiny 84/85
- Part 13 - ATtiny Bitsy Spider
- Part 14 - Kobold
- Part 15 - Scarab
- Part 16 - The Valdez Mutant -- LPC1114 QFN
- Part 17 - Lab Controller PCB
- Part 18 - Lab Controller v05-09
- Part 19 - Robber Board
2017-12-24 – v3
This is an update on the Robber Board I’ve been slowly working on. Its a small little bells-and-whistles board which is meant to be a test platform for my Lumi wireless AVR uploder.
I’ve almost finished testing the Robber board v3. A few changes:
I’ve added a special ISP header to the board. It works with Tiny AVR-ISP pogo-pin programming adapter
It’s a bit of a pain to solder, but it’s pretty darn sweet once it’s in place. Of course, the header is backwards. I’m going to be humble and blame myself for not checking the pinout, but I ended up vertically switching the pins. This caused a few hours of frustration.
Besides that, the rest of the board works.